Friday, March 6, 2020

My Swimming Recount

Yes!!!!! Lucky Christ the King SchoolFor ten days  we went
swimming and I love swimming. We swam at the  Dean Greenwood
Swimming pool. It was exciting. When I first went in, it was cold and then when
Ethan our instructor taught us how to swim. He said “Dip your face in” then
I did. It was not that cold. There were lanes in the pool. There were lanes one,
two and three. I was in lane one. In lane one there were five  people including
Helina, Sharon, Andrea and Michael. We learnt techniques on floating on
our back and front. My favourite technique was floating on my back. I liked to
have races. After our swim, the instructors removed the lane barriers.
I was  shocked. We learnt to make waves like the ocean. My favourite part was the last lesson. It was fun because we went canoeing. We went under the canoe. In real life, if our boat capsized we could breathe and go underneath it. The instructor was underneath the canoe. We had to say what our name was and to say hi. That was my favourite part.




No comments:

Post a Comment